August 18, 2020 Updated
Effective August 18, 2020
We understand the importance of personal information to you and will do our best to keep your personal information safe and reliable. We are committed to maintaining your trust in us and to protecting your personal information by following principles: the principle of equal rights and responsibilities, the principle of clarity of purpose, the principle of optional consent, the principle of least necessary, the principle of ensuring safety, the principle of subject participation, the principle of openness and transparency, etc. At the same time, we promise that we will take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information in accordance with the industry's mature security standards.
When you use our products and/or services, or continue to use this policy after it is updated, you shall be deemed to have read, understood and agreed to this policy and its updated version. If you do not agree to any of the terms of this policy, you have the right to immediately stop using our products and/or services.
This policy will help you understand the following:
- 1. What information will we collect
- 2. How do we use information
- 3. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose information
- 4. How do we store and protect your personal information
- 5. Your rights
- 6. Protection of personal information of minors
- 7. Notification and amendment
1. What information (whether or not it is personal information) will we collect
Personal information: refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or otherwise that can identify a particular natural person or reflect the activities of a particular natural person, either individually or in combination with other information.
We will only collect and use your relevant information for the following purposes and ways:
- 1) The information you provide when you register a user, includes media name, media category, personal name, title, location, detailed address, phone number, and email address.
- 2) Information from device. We may also obtain information about your use of our services, including device information, location information, etc., through software in your device and other means. When you open our website and fill in the registration information, we will read your computer or mobile device related information, including but not limited to the operating system, network operator, unique device identification; When you use location-related services (such as using GPS current location to find nearby Skyworth TV sales stores), we may obtain your geographical location information through IP address, GPS.
Please note that individual device information, service log information, and other information that does not identify a particular natural person is not your personal information. if we combine this kind of personal information and other information used to identify a specific natural person identity, or combined with personal information, it is during the period of using, such as the personal information will be treated as personal information, in addition to obtain your authorization or otherwise prescribed by laws and regulations, we will this kind of information do anonymous, to identify with.
You have the option not to provide certain types of information, but please note that this may affect your use of certain service features.
2. How do we use information
- 1) Your information will be used for the usage scenarios specified in the "what information do we collect" clause.
- 2) Your information may be used in the following scenarios that are directly or reasonably related to the purpose for which we will collect the information:
- (1) We may store the collected information on the server side based on the user's personal information statistics.
- (2) We may send you a message, make a phone call or send you an email.
- 3) Whoever than with "what information will we collect" referred to in clause purpose has direct or the scope of reasonable correlation using your information, or to use information for the policy did not indicate the other USES, or is to be based on specific purpose to collect the information for other purposes, will be to confirm that the agreement is specific scenarios, behavior, and update this privacy agreement form again your express consent.
- 4) Exceptions to consent. You fully understand and agree that we may collect and use your personal information without your authorized consent:
- (1) Related to national security and national defense security;
- (2) Related to public safety, public health, or major public interest;
- (3) Related to judicial or administrative law enforcement such as criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
- (4) Ror the purpose of safeguarding your or other personal life, property and other significant legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain my consent;
- (5) Personal information that you disclose to the public by yourself;
- (6) The collection of personal information from legally disclosed information, such as legitimate news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
- (7) As required by the execution and performance of the relevant agreement or other written document with you;
- (8) Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the product and/or service provided, such as the detection and disposal of faults in the product and/or service;
- (9)Is necessary for lawful news reporting;
- (10) When it is necessary for an academic research institution to carry out statistics or academic research in the public interest and provide the results of academic research or description to the outside world, the personal information contained in the results shall be de-labeled;
- (11）Other circumstances specified by laws and regulations.
3. How do we share, transfer, and publicly disclose information Please note that if we take technical measures and other necessary measures to process the personal information so that the data recipient cannot re-identify and recover the specific individual, then the sharing, transfer and public disclosure of such data after such processing does not require further notice to you and your consent.
- 1) Share. We will not share your personal information with any company, organization or person other than skyvision TV operator, except as follows:
- (1) Sharing under legal circumstances. We may share your personal information in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, litigation, dispute resolution needs, or as required by administrative or judicial authorities in accordance with the law.
- (2) Share with your express consent. With your express consent, we will share your personal information with others.
- (4) Share with authorized partners. For the purposes stated in this policy, certain of our services will be provided by authorized partners with whom we may share certain of your personal information to provide better user services and experiences. We will only share your personal information for lawful, legitimate, necessary and specific purposes, and we will only share the personal information necessary for authorized partners to provide services. Currently, our authorized partners include the following types:
- Ⅰ. Authorized partner for advertising and analysis services. We will not share your personal information with analytics partners unless we have your permission. We may entrust these partners to process information related to the validity of the service, but we may not provide your personally identifiable information, or we may de-identify such information so that it does not identify you personally. Such partners may combine the above information with other data that they legally obtain to implement the service recommendations we have entrusted to them.
- Ⅱ. Suppliers, service providers and other partners. We send information to suppliers, service providers and other partners in support of our business, including the technical infrastructure services we have commissioned, the analysis of how our services are used, the measurement of their effectiveness or the conduct of academic research and investigations.
- 2) Transfer.We will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual, except as follows:
- (1) Obtain your express consent;
- (3) Comply with mandatory requirements of laws and regulations, court orders or government departments.
- 3) Public disclosure.we will only publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
(3) Exceptions with prior authorization for sharing, transferring, or publicly disclosing personal information.
- (1) Obtain your express consent;
- (2) Legally based disclosure: we may publicly disclose your personal information to the extent required by law, legal proceedings, litigation, or government authorities.
Under the following circumstances, the sharing, transfer and public disclosure of your personal information does not require prior permission from you:
- Ⅰ. Related to national security and defense security;
- Ⅱ. Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
- Ⅲ. Cooperate with the investigation of the judicial and administrative organs of the state, relating to crimes, investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
- Ⅳ. For the protection of your or other personal life, property and other material property rights and interests;
- Ⅴ. Other circumstances in which public interests are safeguarded;
- Ⅵ. Personal information that you disclose to the public on your own.
4. How do we store and protect your personal information
- 1) Personal information storage
- (2) Your personal information storage location: the personal information collected and generated by us within the People's Republic of China will be stored in the People's Republic of China.
- 2) How do we ensure your information security
- (1) Data security: we take appropriate technical measures to protect the security of personal information, and we have used industry-standard security measures to protect the personal information you provide from unauthorized access, use, modification, public disclosure, damage or loss of the data. Some of the security measures we use include data anonymity, data encryption, firewalls, and data access authorization control. We attach great importance to data security, so we regularly review and update the security mechanisms for data protection to provide effective means of protection against data abuse.
- (2) Your account has security protection function, please keep your account information properly. However, please also understand that the Internet environment is not 100% secure due to technical limitations and various malicious ACTS that may exist, and there is no "perfect security measures" on the information network.
- (3) In case of information leakage and other security incidents, we will activate the corresponding emergency plan, try our best to prevent the expansion of the incident, and timely inform you of the relevant situation of the incident in the form of push notification, announcement and so on.
- (4) If you believe that the security of your data has been compromised, or if you would like to know more about the measures we use to protect our data, please contact us by using the information in contact us below.
5. Your rights
We guarantee that you have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- 1) You have the right to access, correct or delete your personal information
- 2) Change the scope of your authorization consent
You may, by submitting a request, revoke your license to authorize us to collect, use, or disclose the personal information in our possession. But please understand that we will not be able to provide the services corresponding to the authorization.
6. Personal information protection for minors
7. Notification and amendment
- (1) There has been a major change in our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, and the way of using personal information;
- (2) We have made significant changes in ownership structure, organizational structure, etc. Such as business adjustment, bankruptcy mergers and acquisitions caused by the change of owners;
- (3) The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure change;
- (4) There is a significant change in your right to participate in the processing of personal information and the way you exercise it;
- (5) When our responsible departments, contact information and complaint channels for personal information security change;
- (6) when the personal information security impact assessment report indicates high risk.
If you select the check box button of this agreement, you shall be deemed to have fully accepted this agreement. Please confirm that you know and fully understand all contents of this agreement before clicking.